Full program description
This 5-part program provides useful strategies for new and advanced level managers for supervising staff under changing circumstances. It also explores mentorship principles and dives into trauma-informed resilience-oriented (TIRO) supervision for public health professionals.
To view this program as complete in your transcript, you must complete ALL 5 components within this program. Completion of each component will be tracked for program completion.
- Effective Management Strategies 1: Tips for the New Manager (On Demand-No CE): recorded webinar, 75 min. to complete (1.25 contact hours)
- Effective Management Strategies 2: Mentorship and More (On Demand-No CE): recorded webinar, 75 min. to complete (1.25 contact hours)
- Organizational Sustainability in Changing Times, Part 2 - Mentoring Staff (On Demand-No CE): recorded webinar, 75 min. to complete (1.25 contact hours)
- Strategies to Support Wellbeing and Retention of BIPOC Staff (On Demand-No CE): recorded webinar, 80 min. to complete (1.33 contact hours)
- Trauma-Informed Resilience-Oriented (TIRO) Supervision for Public Health Professionals (On Demand-No CE): recorded webinar, 1 hr., 40 min. to complete (1.66 contact hours)
Total estimated time for completion: 6 hours, 45 min. (6.75 contact hours)
Public health professionals in any supervisory or managerial role
The Region V Public Health Training Center is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB6HP31684 Public Health Training Centers ($924,899). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by Region V PHTC, HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please try a different browser (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Internet Explorer and Edge will not work with our learning management system.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.