Planning for Success: Managing Business and Finance in Public Health (Program-No CE)
Full program description
PLEASE NOTE: No CE or certificate are available for this program.
This 5-part program covers basic financial management and business planning skills designed to help public health workers ensure the success of their organization's long term vision through informed planning and financial well-being. The program consists of five separate components including a podcast and four self-paced trainings, each covering different aspects of either financial management or business planning in public health.
To view this program as complete in your transcript, you must complete ALL 5 components within this program. Completion of each component will be tracked for program completion.
- Financial Management and Budgeting Strategies in Public Health (No CE): podcast, 30 min. to complete (0.5 contact hours)
- Key Aspects of Financial Management (No CE): self-paced, 90 min. to complete (1.5 contact hours)
- Utilizing Financial Health Indicators for Informed Decision Making (No CE): self-paced, 90 min. to complete (1.5 contact hours)
- Developing a Business Plan Canvas for Public Health (No CE): self-paced, 60 min. to complete (1.0 contact hour)
- Public Health Program Business Planning (No CE): self-paced, 75 min. to complete (1.25 contact hours)
Total estimated time for completion: 5 hours, 45 minutes (5.75 contact hours)
Healthcare workers and public health professionals across disciplines including but not limited to health educators, nurses, administrators, environmental health workers, and community health workers
The Region V Public Health Training Center is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB6HP31684 Public Health Training Centers ($924,899). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by Region V PHTC, HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please try a different browser (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Internet Explorer and Edge will not work with our learning management system.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.