Full course description
PLEASE NOTE: You must pay a $6 fee to enroll in this CE version of the course.
If you are NOT seeking CE or a certificate of completion, please enroll in the free version: https://www.mitrainingcenter.org/courses/iamla0319noce
This training features academic and practice experts to discuss the implications of marijuana legalization, and the importance of cross-sector collaboration to promote health.
- Recognize trends in the field related to marijuana use and legalization
- Discuss interprofessional approaches to marijuana legalization
- Apply the four competencies of interprofessional education
Continuing Education Credit
- 1.5 CHES Category I CECH*
- 1.5 CPH Recertification Credits
- Certificate of Completion
The Region V Public Health Training Center is a CPH CE Partner.
The Region V Public Health Training Center is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB6HP31684 Public Health Training Centers ($924,899). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by Region V PHTC, HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.