Full course description
Live Webinar - Dec. 1, 2021 from 12-1 PM EST
CE and certificate of completion are free.
This live webinar will provide information on the recertification process for those who hold the CHES®/MCHES® certification. Whether interested in certification, newly certified or credentialed for years CHES®/MCHES® will benefit from the information presented.
This session is intended for health educators with existing CHES/MCHES certifications or those who are interested in pursuing this credential.
- Identify the requirements for the maintenance of CHES® and MCHES® certification
- Identify where and how to find and submit Continuing Ed credits
- Describe how to monitor your CECH transcript online
- Identify fees for maintaining certification
- Discuss the Continuing Competency requirements for recertification
- Davondra Brown, MEd, MCHES, Member of the Board of Commissioners and the Division Board of Professional Development, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- Kirsten Rodgers, EdD, MSPH, MCHES, Owner and Lead Consultant Consultant, Proximate Learning, LLC
Continuing Education Credit
- 1.0 CHES Category I CECH (Areas of Responsibility: 8.4.5)*
- Certificate of Completion
*We report credits to NCHEC on a quarterly basis: January, April, July, and October.
The Region V Public Health Training Center is a designated provider (ID# 99038) of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This event is a collaboration of the Region V Public Health Training Center and the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC).
The Region V Public Health Training Center is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB6HP31684 Public Health Training Centers ($924,899). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by Region V PHTC, HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please try a different browser (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Internet Explorer and Edge will not work with our learning management system.
This webinar will use Zoom. For support information, visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201137166
Contact us at email@example.com with questions.